Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to the coolest niece in the world...

It is hard for me to imagine that my sweet niece can possibly be turning 12 years old today. I remember holding her in the hospital the night she was born. When she was almost 2 years old, she was the flower girl in our wedding and looked absolutely adorable. She got scared at the last minute and my sister had to carry her down the aisle. I remember babysitting her one night when she was little and she would crank our radio really high and sing as loud as she could to "You'll be in my heart" from Tarzan and also she loved to dance to the Footloose song. Today, she is a great gymnast and cheerleader. I can't believe she is already in middle school, I feel so old!

Happy Birthday Katy! I hope you have a great day!

Here is a blast from the past..

1998 - One Year Old

2000 - 3 years old

2003 - 6 years old

And here is Katy today....


No comments:

Post a Comment