I am so glad we finally got to go. The kids have asked me everyday since I mentioned it if today was the day we were going with Daniel (and his Mommy) to the zoo. So, I finally got to say YES!!! We all had the best time. The kids were so excited and I think we heard the word "awesome" about 20 times! I guess there is a reason why we are zoo members.
We got to see most of the animals, but when we reached the train, the two little boys were so excited that we had to ride right then. It was super cute because it was Daniel's first time on the train. I just love to see the excitement in kid's eyes when they experience stuff for the first time.
Alex and his buddy, Daniel
We tried to get Sydney in this picture, but Alex declared it "boys only!" That was fine with Sydney who didn't want to get her feet dirty. She is such a girly girl!
This is Marty from Madagascar...just ask Sydney! Apparently, they filmed at the Fort Worth Zoo.
I think Alex almost jumped out of his skin when the tiger batted at the glass.
Alex and Daniel wanted to walk by themselves because they are big now! And no, we didn't dress them alike on purpose.
If you only knew what it took to get all four of them in the same picture. Moms have all kinds of tricks up their sleeves.
And to finish up the carousel ride and the train:

No comments:
Post a Comment