Monday, April 6, 2009

First Post


So, here it goes folks. We have decided to enter the world of blogging. We are still trying to figure things out so bear with us as we work out all the kinks to our layout. We had a super busy weekend and I personally am glad it is Monday so we get a day to relax and get back to normal. We had a birthday party on Saturday morning. The kids had the best time and we are actually doing Sydney's party there in June. I am glad they enjoyed it because we booked Sydney's party about 9 months ago because the place fills up so quickly. I don't really know what we would have done if she had decided she didn't like it, but luckily everything worked out! After the birthday party, we had Alex's first soccer game. It has been a slow go this season. We were suppose to start practice the last week of February, but due to weather and other things, we just had our first game. I couldn't tell you what the score was, but it doesn't matter because all the kids seemed to have a blast! So, here are a few pics. Hope you enjoy reading about the fun and often crazy happenings of the Aldridge household.





1 comment:

  1. LESLIE!!! welcome to the blog world! LOVE THE HEADER! It looks so cute with this layout!

    ReplyDelete