Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Princess Sydney!!!

I can't believe that my little girl is 3 today. Its seems like she was just born. From the moment she was born, I knew she was going to have a mind of her own....thus her nickname "Ms. Independent," although if you ask her what her name is she will tell you "Princess".
Unlike her big brother, Sydney was in no hurry to make her grand entrance into the world. My doctor had me convinced that she would arrive early because Alex was born early, but Sydney had different plans. Each week I would go to the doctor, and he would tell me that I wouldn't make it to my next appointment.....but after so many weeks, you stop believing him and realize he says that to all the pregnant women. But in her own time (a day past her due date), she finally graced us with her presence. Obviously, it was totally worth the wait, and she brings so much joy to our family.

I thought in honor of her birthday, I would list some of the many things that I love about her. So here it goes.....

1) She gives the best hugs. My heart melts a little when she wraps her arms around me and then pats me on the back.

2) I love that her voice is still sweet and innocent. I hope that she never stops saying “straw-babies” for strawberries or “b-nanas” for bananas.

3) I love her dance moves. She totally cracks me up how she dances around the house. I really need to record it and save it for when she is older.

4) I love how she adores her big brother. I love it when she calls him “My Alex.”

5) She is truly just like me.....the girl LOVES to sleep!! Since she was a newborn, she has always been a good sleeper. Today, she would sleep until noon if we would let her.

Here are a few pictures of Sydney as she has grown....

As a sweet newborn baby

Her 1st Birthday Party


Sydney's 2nd Birthday Party

And the sweet princess today...

More pictures to come after her birthday party this Saturday. I can't wait, I am so excited. And I can't wait to see her cake (Thanks Carla!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL!!! LOVE YOU BUNCHES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment