Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas 2009

If I haven't said so before, Christmas is my FAVORITE time of the year. We had a wonderful Christmas this year. The kids are at the perfect age (don't I say that every year), but they really got into Santa this year. I know our time with Santa and Alex is short, so it was nice to see his excitement! And to make it even better, we got our first white Christmas. I am reminded this time of year how blessed I am. I have a wonderful husband who loves me unconditionally and two healthy, beautiful children who are the light of my life! I try to take this time of year to truly show my family how much they mean to me. They grow up so fast!!!

L~O~V~E this picture....how cute are my babies?





Finishing up Christmas by playing in the snow

No comments:

Post a Comment