It is hard for me to imagine, and it even brings tears to my eyes that my sweet little man could be turning 6 years old today. Alex has always been a little kid who brings much joy and excitement to our lives.
The first memory that we have of Alex is probably when he was being born, the doctor declared, "You got yourself a redhead." Thinking about what our little boy would look like when he was born, it never dawned us that he would have red hair. It's probably easier to count the number of days that we haven't been asked about his hair than the days we have been asked. Everyone notices it and is just one the many things that makes him so special to us and everyone.
I wanted to spend this day sharing some more of the many things that I love about that sweet boy:
-He has the sweetest heart. I love that when I am away, he always runs up to tell me how much he loves me and has missed me.
-His excitement for life. Sometimes he gets so excited that I have to remind him to slow down and think about what he is trying to tell me about.
-His love for singing. You won’t find a kid who sings louder in the car or at birthday parties.
-He is a great big brother. He sometimes picks Sydney up like we would and pats her on the back and tells her she is a sweet princess.
-He is super smart and strong-willed (must be the red hair). I think we are looking we are looking at a future president!
HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY ALEX!!! LOVE YOU BUNCHES!!!!
0 to 1 year old
The first memory that we have of Alex is probably when he was being born, the doctor declared, "You got yourself a redhead." Thinking about what our little boy would look like when he was born, it never dawned us that he would have red hair. It's probably easier to count the number of days that we haven't been asked about his hair than the days we have been asked. Everyone notices it and is just one the many things that makes him so special to us and everyone.
I wanted to spend this day sharing some more of the many things that I love about that sweet boy:
-He has the sweetest heart. I love that when I am away, he always runs up to tell me how much he loves me and has missed me.
-His excitement for life. Sometimes he gets so excited that I have to remind him to slow down and think about what he is trying to tell me about.
-His love for singing. You won’t find a kid who sings louder in the car or at birthday parties.
-He is a great big brother. He sometimes picks Sydney up like we would and pats her on the back and tells her she is a sweet princess.
-He is super smart and strong-willed (must be the red hair). I think we are looking we are looking at a future president!
HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY ALEX!!! LOVE YOU BUNCHES!!!!
0 to 1 year old
1 to 2 years old
2 to 3 years old
3 to 4 years old
4 to 5 years old
5 to 6 years old

Happy Birthday Alex!
ReplyDelete